Try our quick poker quiz. A poker hand normally has five cards and this quiz has five questions. Get all five and you score a royal flush! We wish you the best of luck.
1. What is a full house in poker?
a) Five cards of the same suit.
b) Three of a kind and a pair.
c) Five cards in sequence.
d) Five cards of the same suit and in sequence.
2. Which hand has no value in standard draw poker?
a) 2 Clubs, 4 Clubs, 5 Clubs, 7 Clubs and 8 Clubs.
b) Ace Spades, King Spades, Queen Spades, Jack Spades and 9 Hearts.
c) 2 Diamonds, 4 Hearts, 2 Clubs, 5 Spades and 2 Hearts.
d) 2 Diamonds, 3 Clubs, 4 Clubs, 3 Diamonds and 2 Clubs.
3. What cards do you discard in this standard draw poker hand (Ace Spades, 2 Clubs, 3 Diamonds, 2 Spades and 4 Clubs)?
a) All five cards.
b) 3 Diamonds and 4 Clubs.
c) Ace Spades, 3 Diamonds and 4 Clubs.
d) 2 Clubs, 3 Diamonds, 2 Spades and 4 Clubs.
4. Which card is commonly the lowest rank that can make a pair in video poker?
5. Which game is not a version of poker?
a) Five Card Charlie.
b) Texas Holdem.
c) Seven Card Stud.
d) Limit Holdem.
Your score will appear here.
About the Author
Susanne Brown works for Softgame Company, maker of card games, video poker and puzzles. She works on the company web sites and does editorial work.